GRANT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCTION CAPACITY IN SMT TECHNOLOGYpolaris_stable_admin
Polaris IT Group SA informs that the subsidiary iSRV Zrt. received a grant of HUF 125 million (approximately PLN 1.56 million) for the development of production capacity in SMT (Surface Mount Technology). This subsidy will cover 70% of the project, and iSRV Zrt. will provide the remaining 30% from its own resources.
Thanks to the devices financed under this project, the Company will be able to independently manufacture electronic components, producing prototypes and special electronic components in small series. This will complement the Company’s competences in the field of hardware design and development with its own production capabilities. The project is to be completed by the end of 2022.